Monday 28 February 2011

Yearbook - Tutors SPS's

Going back to the tutor quote spread - as a team we set each other the task to produce layouts for the tutor quotes using both double page and single page spreads. My DPS's are on a previous post, and this is some of my initial development using the SPS's.
Again, i much prefer using the single page spreads for the quote pages - this is for both aesthetics and costing for the client. Although there is less space on each page to play with, the positioning of the type including the body copy does not look out of place or crowded.
I found that using different coloured type for the info (contact details, name etc) and then using another colour for the main quote and body copy worked really well. I feel that one of these layouts will be put forward to the team as one of my best (so far.)

No comments:

Post a Comment