Saturday 26 February 2011

Boost - Logo Development 6

Further logo development here - using a lighter colour pallet which is obvious, however here I have experimented with the 3d backdrop that I had included in the last Boost post. This time i feel the backdrop is a lot clearer, it allows the viewers focus to be maintained on the type apposed to the shape and scale of the backdrop.
I have also started adding 'it's a no brainer' which is Boost's strap line. I am nt 100% sure if i will use this in the final logo design, but I felt it was a good idea to experiment at this point rather than further down the line.
The logo is definatly heading in the rite direction, and I feel after a few changed with the format and layout of the design, I could well be there with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment