Saturday 19 February 2011

Yearbook - Student DPS's

Much like the previous post which shows some of the development for the tutors DPS's - this Issuu document shows the development of the student DPS layouts.
Once again i was experimenting with the layout, type, colour pallet, readability and legibility of the document. I do not feel i have explored this part of the yearbook to its full potential, however other team members have covered this area in full and with great success.
I decided to keep to the 3 column grid, apposed to using more columns to allow more composed layout designs.
I'm pleased with how these layouts have turned out, some more so than other. I do not feel the pages which use 2 separate background colours work as well. I feel the solid backgrounds work better alongside the images, titles and body copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment