Wednesday 2 February 2011

Creative Time Bank (Logo Development 6)

So this is a series of logos which I took in a different direction. The reason for this was purely experimental and to show further development.
If im honest i have a thing against identities inside circles, they tend to irritate me. However i decided to give it a go with the creative time bank just for the sake of it. These designs turned out okay, some of the colours worked, others didn't, however this has taken me to another direction i could take the identity in. I feel the light blue, purple and white circles worked the best and that they complimented the type really well.
I do feel though, that although the original identity was inside a circle, that the client would like to see something a bit different and if it used circles, it would have to be in a different form.


No comments:

Post a Comment