Friday 28 January 2011

Misc Logos

As a part of the Shammix brief, my client wants a smaller illustrated logo. My client did his research into existing pieces like the Deadmau5 illustration. This part of the brief is a big vague though, and i feel that i may leave this part of the brief until after i email him later today with 3 developed logos. This will give me a basis in terms of weight, stroke and composition i have to work with, with the chosen logo.
The examples below are some of my favorites. They are simple, yet affective and carry humour which is brilliant for the viewer.
From this point i will also be looking at the colour pallet, unless my client has already made his mind up. The next few days will be very experimental in terms of my design direction, hoever i feel confident with the progress made so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment