Sunday 10 April 2011

Boost - Label Concept

The artwork to go on can designs is a very important issue. After picking my brain for a while I was finally able to come up with a concept which covered the products name (Boost) and what it does (Gives Energy).
I decided to look back into my old school electronic work, where switches, diodes and circuits all produced some sort of energy. The image below along with my key explains it better:

  • Supply = Boost (Drink)
  • Switch = (Ring Pull)
  • Diode = Direction
  • Load = Customer

Putting it simply, the Supply is the Boost drink and through the process of opening the can, the customer recieves the energy (load).


Below: Some development of the artwork, which will include small details from electronic pictograms.



No comments:

Post a Comment